WYPIN is a youth-led, youth empowerment and advocacy group based in Melbourne’s West.
The Western Young People’s Independent Network (WYPIN) provides meaningful opportunities for active citizenship, personal development and leadership for young people aged 16-25yrs, from refugee and migrant backgrounds in the western region of Melbourne.
The group meets weekly online, in a casual but focused environment and are continually looking for innovative ways to address the needs of the community.
As a WYPIN committee member you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend facilitated meetings
- Inform Youth Leadership team on the development and design of leadership programs for young men and women living in the west of Melbourne
- Co-facilitate and support the delivery and evaluation of leadership programs
- Co-facilitate with the CMY Project Officer to support youth-led projects
- Attend CMY events and training sessions.
WYPIN is maintained with support of the Victorian Office for Youth through the Engage! grants program.
Matthew Ondarchie | Project Support Officer
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
P | (03) 9340 3700