WYPIN is a youth-led, youth empowerment and advocacy group based in Melbourne’s West.
Being part of the WYPIN committee provides meaningful opportunities for active citizenship, personal development and leadership for young people refugee and migrant backgrounds in the western region of Melbourne. WYPIN committee members will work on a young men’s and a young women’s leadership program to deliver two youth-led projects.
As a WYPIN committee member you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend facilitated monthly meetings
- Inform Youth Leadership team on the development and design of leadership programs for young men and women living in the west of Melbourne
- Co-facilitate and support the delivery and evaluation of leadership programs
- Co-facilitate with the CMY Project Officer to support youth-led projects
- Attend CMY events and training sessions.
WYPIN is maintained with support of the Victorian Office for Youth through the Engage! grants program.
Ayan Abukar | Project Officer
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
P | (03) 9340 3700