Upcoming training and events
Training available to organisations
- Culturally Responsive Practice and Youth Settlement training, suitable for anyone working with multicultural young people, their families and communities. Download Brochure
- Reverb mental health training
- Schools Standing Up to Racism workshops for primary and secondary schools to help address racism and discrimination in the school environment.
- Training and professional development for school staff by the MY Education team.
- Free training and resources to support out-of-school-hours learning support programs (OSHLSPs) by our Learning Beyond the Bell team.
- Leadership workshops in schools, that are co-facilitated by young people in our Youth Leadership programs.
Don’t see what you need? We can help, reach out to us today.
We offer customised training packages and professional development support to suit your unique needs. Call our Training Team on (03) 9340 3700, email email@example.com or fill out the form below to learn more.
“I walked away more confident in my work with multicultural young people.”