Upcoming training and events
Training available to organisations
- Culturally Responsive Practice and Youth Settlement Training – suitable for anyone working with multicultural young people, their families and communities. Download Brochure
- Schools Standing Up to Racism Workshops – designed for primary and secondary schools to help address racism and discrimination in the school environment.
- The MY Education team provides other training and support for education providers.
- REVERB Workshops – co-designed and co-delivered by young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds that have lived experience accessing mental health services.
- The Youth Leadership team offers various workshops in schools for young people, that are co-facilitated by young people.
Don’t see what you need? Reach out to us today!
We offer customised training packages and professional development support to suit your unique needs. Fill out the form below, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the CMY Training Team on (03) 9340 3700.
“I walked away more confident in my work with multicultural young people.”