Showcasing the outstanding contributions made by Out-of-School-Hours Learning Support Programs in Victoria.
2021 Award Categories
Awards nominations are invited from across Victoria in the following categories:
1. OSHLSP of the Year – Metropolitan
2. OSHLSP of the Year – Regional/Rural
3. Outstanding Volunteer – Metropolitan
4. Outstanding Volunteer – Regional/Rural
5. Outstanding Secondary Student
6. Outstanding Primary Student
*Applicants from previous years are encouraged to apply again in 2021 in any/all categories.
In 2021 we are marking the contribution of long-serving volunteers in OSHLSPs. If your program has a volunteer that has been connected to your program for 5+ years, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations open on Monday 21 June 2021 and will close at 5pm on Monday 2 August 2021.
Supporting documentation is welcome for all nominations, however is not mandatory. This may include:
- Letters of support (funding bodies, supporting organisations, professional references)
- Testimonials from parents, volunteers, students.
- Photos/media stories (please ensure consent has been obtained) – see Terms and Conditions